New profile posts

jennyrydes represented MTBNJ at Seasons of Rothrock Tussey Ridge Mtn Bike race yesterday 1st out of 6 in 50+ cat and 3rd overall! Isn't that awesome that there were 6 female riders in 50+! Pictures forthcoming.
Trade your Pivot for my 2021 Intense Tazer ebike? Size Large; it is the 2021 Black Full Carbon Model with the MX setup 29 front/27.5 rear. It is in like new condition.

Percy 646-235-1611
Hi, My name is Steve. The size looks to fit her. I'm in Fair Lawn, Bergen County. Let me know where and some times that work for you to meet up. Thanks
Hi Jeff! I may be down on Friday, if you or Susie are around? Does this thing break down in the middle? - I know, bolts, not for daily storage. Just wondering which vehicle to bring... Prolly just the farm truck :) You can text me at 973 975 7645
Hello, do you have that Salsa for sell?
knobbyhead
knobbyhead
Lol. The orange ss ? Maybe. My brother has 1st dibs though.

Unless you have a drop bar gravel bike that would fit a 5'7" person to trade
knobbyhead
knobbyhead
U have a good memory or your desperate for a ss
Robson
Robson
Sorry, message sent by mistake.
Thanks for posting the pics. I added them to the album. Great meeting you today. We will do this again. All the best,
Reactions: CCMDoc
CCMDoc
CCMDoc
Thanks Jim. great riding with you and all the folk who came.
stay safe and stay well
Paul
Sorry if you already received my question but, do you have the stand-over? Thanks

Kevin
I will take the lever. How should I pay?

I am near hartshorne..where are you?
Kaleidopete
Kaleidopete
that's funny, I used the filter for over 75
jimf
jimf
Maybe on sign up it prompted me for that I just filled something random in. I just do not recall. I corrected it. How have the trails been lately? I am heading out this afternoon but imagine it will not be great.
Kaleidopete
Kaleidopete
I haven't been on trails lately, my knee is bad and couldn't take the punishment
Top Bottom