New profile posts

Hello - I am interested in the bike. Can you put 29 inch tires on it as well? Thank you
munk1e
munk1e
Hi, the bike is sold as of today, but to answer your question you need 29 wheels and tires and they would fit.
J
JimR
Thanks. If the sale is not final please let me know
Do you still have the bibs available? I'll take it if you do, and need it mailed to philadelphia. Let me know...
Logged on to see if you wanted to hit 6mile this evening. Looks like you already lapped this morning.
jklett
jklett
Let me know what time you're thinking, I could be talked into going again if I'm free.
K
kearneyb
Probably hit canal lot around 430 the earliest.
Hello Paul
Frank R had said your quite the expert on mountain bike repair. I'm having a difficult time syncing my gears and was hoping you worked on other peoples bikes? Please text me at 201-509-3014
thx John Mc.
Hey, I'm interested in the NX groupset you have listed if it's still available. Just wanted to confirm that it is for a shimano freehub.

Thanks,

Tom
Interested.

Still available?
iman29
iman29
hey there! sorry I missed what you are referring to?
thegock
thegock
Park Tool bike repair stand?
iman29
iman29
sorry my bad its not mine for sale I was just linking it to the thread for someone else who was looking to buy one.
The 2.3. I don’t think anything bigger will fit on my old bike. Thanks.
I’ll take whatever 26 you can spare. The smaller ones. I’m in Motown. Can p/u in Madison pretty much anytime. Going on my old 26er for my son.
gmb3
gmb3
@roc You want the 2.3 Butcher? The only other 26" left is a 2.5 Intruder or 909 DH tires if you want one of those too.
I'm out today. Just gonna do a soft ride. I don't do super early , But at 5pm on Thursday Max and I are doing the Tourne if you can make that work would be cool.
Sorry, got distracted after I sent that to you. Maybe super early Thursday?