ZEP orange degeaser & handwash

THATmanMANNY

Get it at Home Depot! I can't live without this stuff now. You'll probably need to use more amounts of the degreaser than say using that finishline stuff and it may feel a bit soapy but it works. And all those hours I wasted trying to clean my hands with just dish soap and brush are now gone. :D

phathucker

that stuff is great. Also another good one is a product called "scubs" Its a disposable towel/napkin type that has a scruffy soap like substance similar to the soap you are talking about. The great thing about them is that you dont need water, and the sandy feel takes the grease off instantly. They come in a tub of like a 100 and 1 will clean your hands completely. These have been great for doing maintence on the road where there are no sinks.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
If you are susceptible to poison ivy, oak, or sumac.... then do yourself a favor and order some Mean Green hand cleaner. Its a degreasing/scrubbing cleaner just like agent orange, however it has been shown to cure those annoying poisons in minutes. In short, the chemical used to clean engine oil/ grease/ sludge reacts with the oil that reacts with out skin to cause the rash.

It's perfect for gearheads like myself who get poison really bad :D

danxtj

Laundry detergent powder also works very well for grease removal on your skin. Thats all we used in the auto shop i used to work in.

Top Bottom