• Saturday, October 20

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Sunday, October 21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shaggz

A strong 7
We are going to want to hone in on a date soon, so please vote for your preference. This will be a family friendly event.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Indeed! Vote early, vote often. Or once. But at least vote once.

Poll is Now Closed

...and the winner by narrow margin of 1 is Saturday, September 15, 2007.

I will contact Morris County and reserve a grove and get a picnic and alcohol permit for the day.

This will be a family-friendly, pot-luck event. Bring your kids, girlfriends/boyfriends, husbands/wives or any other friends or family members that may want to try biking or just spend a pleasant day at LM.

Additional details will be forthcoming.

Thank you!

Glancing Aft

Sounds Great! I hope I can make it, although I'm in as a tentative. I might be doing a Michaux Endurance race out in Gettysburg that weekend.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good luck with that if you do it. I was talking to a few of the guys out there who said those are some tough loops in that series.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Zoller & Sean, that sucks. I was all for the 15th but if I can change my vote, I would go with 10/20 so you guys can make it. But if JGR already did the details and so on, blah.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My first order of Moderator abuse was going in and changing my vote.

I aim to confuse. Thanks for playing.

yeah, we may need to reconsider. JGR, where are you at with this??

No problem for me, I have not called LM yet. But the Corn angle will suffer come October 20...we were already pushing it with 9/15 :(

However, we can have my excellent homemade pumpkin pie and nutmeg whipped cream in lieu of corn. Only if you ask nicely, though.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And...? Something to do with potatoes, right? Right?

I tried your corn microwave gig and it's perfect. Thanks for the tip.

And...? Something to do with potatoes, right? Right?

I tried your corn microwave gig and it's perfect. Thanks for the tip.

Potato salad is always on the menu. I will not let you down. I might even share the recipe if you fawn significantly over my culinary prowess.

edit: PS, re your sig, Norm: every time I go to wear a pair of clogs, I sing "they're clogs, clogs, big and heavy and wood." I'm such a DORK!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Potato salad is always on the menu. I will not let you down. I might even share the recipe if you fawn significantly over my culinary prowess.

edit: PS, re your sig, Norm: every time I go to wear a pair of clogs, I sing "they're clogs, clogs, big and heavy and wood." I'm such a DORK!

Ok good. I was looking forward to that. As for fawning well I'm going to have to taste it first. I have big expectations now.

Funny on the clogs. That's a pretty perfect match for the song actually. But once it gets into your head it's impossible to get out!

Ok good. I was looking forward to that. As for fawning well I'm going to have to taste it first. I have big expectations now.

Funny on the clogs. That's a pretty perfect match for the song actually. But once it gets into your head it's impossible to get out!

My dad has a fireplace in his woodshop and every autum he gets a cord and a half of firewood delivered. I was there helping my mom stack it and she asked me "what does this remind you of?" and started singing the log song...it does get lodged in the noggin.

Shaggz

A strong 7
ok, is this officially the 20th of october? i have no problem changing my vote if that helps...

Top Bottom