YouTube Channels

Since I don't have cable/satellite and YouTube is my "TV" these days, I subscribe to over 260 channels. Bikes, cars, guitars, boating, RV's, a few gun channels, and so on... It's such a varied list the YouTube ad AI doesn't know what to put the videos - at least until I finally downloaded an ad-blocker. Many have already been mentioned here, but I'll add Forgotten Weapons and InRangeTV.

I just watched Berm Peak. He updated an older hardtail to sell on ebay. All of the selling price will go to the buyers local mtb organization. Jorba in our case. Pretty nice of him to give back to bike community.

Similar to what Seth did, BKXC mentioned in a recent live-stream Q&A he had donated his old bikes to his local scholastic cycling club. He now only has the two Ibis bikes he got through their sponsorship of the 50 State Shred trip.

I just watched Berm Peak. He updated an older hardtail to sell on ebay. All of the selling price will go to the buyers local mtb organization. Jorba in our case. Pretty nice of him to give back to bike community.
that bike was at 14k this morning which was ridiculous then and it is now over 52k..... wtf, good cause but i really cant imagine that bid being legit.

I've been watching:

B1kerbar - more like a podcast, he interviews people in the bike industry and lots of YouTube creators. Also on apple podcast.

Not sure why Im watching this thread, but I thought it needed reviving

1679158091674.png

Back
Top Bottom