Your rubbers

Zudnik

New bike should be here in 5 days. Curious what you're running for tires in places like Lewis Morris or Port Jervis? Bike comes with schwalbe magic mary up front and schwalbe hans dampf in the rear. Was looking at some pirelli scorpions S as they look pretty gnarly. I'm 270, no carbon rims here and 27.5 tires. Figured if I'm going to change, I may as well do it before I try to go tubeless.

mattsrabbit

Question on a similar topic! I was running an Ardent upfront and Crossmark in the rear and was recently gifted a pair of Magic Mary 2.35's. I also happen to have a Conti Trail King 2.4. Is there any reason to throw the Conti upfront and MM on the rear? Or should I go with MM front and back? I only ask because the Conti has a more similar tread pattern to that of the Ardent.

For Context, I'm riding a hardtail and I usually ride swoopy Long Island trails vs tech trails like Ringwood.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i run MM on the front and a hans dampf on the rear, magic mary certainly holds up better than the hans did in the front, exact life currently under assessment.

looking at the tread of the trail king, i would run it in the rear with the mary up front.

Top Bottom