You only have $10

al415

Banned
So you wake up and it's the zombie apocalypse. You've only got $10 to spend to get you through the end of the world...

Me? I'm running out and getting a four pack of Dogfish head IPA 90.

Then I'm going home to practice my headshots on the neighbors....

Where do you spend your last alcohol-specific $10?

Wobbegong

So you wake up and it's the zombie apocalypse. You've only got $10 to spend to get you through the end of the world...

Then I'm going home to practice my headshots on the neighbors....

Where do you spend your last alcohol-specific $10?

Since it will most likely be my last six pack, I'd get something strong. Maybe a Six of Victory Hop Whallop... Then I'd sit on the porch and take .50 cal muzzleloader headshots, backed up by .357 mag rounds during re-loading.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"

Then I'm going home to practice my headshots on the neighbors.

I'm with you. The stuff is great.

I might die parched though...around these parts it's $10.99!!!

mwlikesbikes

Isn't a 30 pak of Natural Ice like 10 bucks? I buy that while smuggling out 2 bottles of Stone Ruination in my pant legs. (it is the apocolypse so you gotta practice survival skills)
I down the Stone while hucking the Natty at the zombie heads!

Take that you chalk faced goons!!!!!!

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Not sure on the price but I just got a case of Arrogant Bastard Ale for my birthday. The 22oz botttles must be less than $10, and let me tell you, delightful. :D

pinkshirtphotos

I am not 21, so I can't pay. I will just steal it. Maybe a bottle of johnny walker blue, because hell I can try stealing it. I will leave $10 on the shelf as a tip.

ArmyOfNone

Hopefully the 4 packs of Ommegang Abbey Tripel will still be 4.99. Lagunitas IPA is a solid steal for a 22 oz at 4.49. Ill take a couple york peppermint patties to go as well.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Hopefully the 4 packs of Ommegang Abbey Tripel will still be 4.99.
Where?!?:confused:

This is tough one. DFH 90 min and the Founders stout are certainly two main condenders.

If the price point were a bit higher, things could get really serious...

ArmyOfNone

Where?!?:confused:

This is tough one. DFH 90 min and the Founders stout are certainly two main condenders.

If the price point were a bit higher, things could get really serious...

A buddy of mine found them at his local spot. I think they are all gone. He has not seen them in a bit. So this may not count. But since we are being hypothetical...

If I had 20 dollars, I might be able to get a few days of beer!

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
Isn't a 30 pak of Natural Ice like 10 bucks? I buy that while smuggling out 2 bottles of Stone Ruination in my pant legs. (it is the apocolypse so you gotta practice survival skills)
I down the Stone while hucking the Natty at the zombie heads!

Take that you chalk faced goons!!!!!!

im with you if its my last $10 im going with quanity over quality and anything would tast good while shooting zombies

bozizle

Df

Dog Fish Raison De Etre for a 6 pack at 8% and by far one of the best beers out there for under $10.

al415

Banned
Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot is awesome, but runs more than $10 for a sixer.

Hells yeah :D I've just opened the last of a $15 six pack of Idiots. Needless to say, I spread it over a week or so. I was initially underwhelmed, feeling that it was a bit too "alchoholy" in taste. I've since come around. Tonight I enjoyed one with a spicey dinner and it was a perfect match for my meal. Better yet, I noticed that it's brewed in Easton PA. I visit Easton / P'burg almost every weekend so a tour is in order.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
since it's the zombie apocalypse and all, i'm going to beat up some matchy-matchy and steal his ten bucks so i have enough to buy a 12er of oskar blues old chub scottish style ale...and a bag of funyuns.

M

mjs3350

Dog Fish Raison De Etre for a 6 pack at 8% and by far one of the best beers out there for under $10.

+1 tried it tonight for the first time...excellent...and you get 6 instead of 4

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
A four-pack of DFH 90 Minute is $12 at my local grocery, so that one's out for me... :(

Top Bottom