You can build any(1) feature/ modify a trail what and where would it be?

I like the alternate line/feature scenario.
Plenty of this at wildcat and sourlands. The features are of varying difficulty, and the trail going around them is not a cheater line.

I'd create some run-outs for the unused drops at SMP - then send @Soundguy off them.

and the trail going around them is not a cheater line.

1626971625271.png

Though i haven't ridden there in a while, Lower Animal Chute at Jungle became a washed-out mess. I would re-route or re-surface it. (we'll take a look Sat)
Also, close all the hiker shortcuts at Sourlands, but that's impossible.

Though i haven't ridden there in a while, Lower Animal Chute at Jungle became a washed-out mess. I would re-route or re-surface it.
Yeah the lower part of Lower Animal Chute is messy. Going down it is doable. Coming up it has tripped me up just about every time. But it's an interesting challenge. There is a bypass if you go up the pavement a bit. You can get back on Lower Chute after the mess.

Good question.

The first thing that comes to mind is the loose fireroad section on orange at wildcat before it turns towards hawkwatch at upper Hibernia road. Be nice if there was a singletrack reroute, but I’m guessing it would have been done if it was feasible.

Good question.

The first thing that comes to mind is the loose fireroad section on orange at wildcat before it turns towards hawkwatch at upper Hibernia road. Be nice if there was a singletrack reroute, but I’m guessing it would have been done if it was feasible.

Oh god just 10 feet off the double track that would be nice to have dirt and not contend with those other trails, we're not all @JimN

Back
Top Bottom