Yo

B

brockhampson

Hey All:

I havent done any real MTB'ing in almost a decade with a exception of a little DH at Diablo and Hunter.

Want to get back into it full time this year and need to find some places to ride in NNJ.. I see there is a nice list on the main forum page with maps.

As well, need a bike. Anyone got something for sale? Maybe an 09 specialized enduro carbon for like $50? Anyone?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey All:

I havent done any real MTB'ing in almost a decade with a exception of a little DH at Diablo and Hunter.

Want to get back into it full time this year and need to find some places to ride in NNJ.. I see there is a nice list on the main forum page with maps.

As well, need a bike. Anyone got something for sale? Maybe an 09 specialized enduro carbon for like $50? Anyone?

Yea, i hear there are some great deals on Craigs list..

The Kalmyk

Anyone got something for sale?Maybe an 09 specialized enduro carbon for like $50?

Answer to the first question: I have 1991 Hydundai Excel for sale!!!!Ten grand and it's yours:getsome:

Answer to the second question: I have an 08 Specialized Sumpjumper FSR Comp for sale minus the pedals for $700.00 if you want it

Welcome

StK

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard,
keep an eye on the rides section bop down to Allaire on Tuesday nights in the spring.
check the bikes for sale area you never know...

B

brockhampson

Damn, i can taste the sarcasm here. Reminds me of home sweet home....

Answer to the first question: I have 1991 Hydundai Excel for sale!!!!Ten grand and it's yours:getsome:

Answer to the second question: I have an 08 Specialized Sumpjumper FSR Comp for sale minus the pedals for $700.00 if you want it

Welcome

StK

You think i can tack some 4-5ft drops with that Excel?:getsome:
Also what kind of shit can you move with that SUMPjumper?

B

brockhampson

Is allaire one of prime places to ride in NJ?

Why tuesdays?

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat

No. Allaire is divisible by two, three, seventeen, and five-oh-one. :rolleyes:

Why tuesdays?

cuz that's when they ride. I haven't ridden with the Allaire guys, but they all post a lot and seem like a bunch of good lads. Definitely check it out if you're in the area.

There are lots of great places to ride in NJ - depends what you're looking for (hilly, technical, flowy, flat), where you live and how far you want to commute to ride.

Last edited:

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There are lots of great places to ride in NJ - depends what you're looking for (hilly, technical, flowy, flat), where you live and how far you want to commute to ride.

What would you say is the best of each (hilly, technical, flowy, flat) in NJ?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG

Why tuesdays?

during the summer there are beginner paced rides at allaire this is one of the best ways to get to know your way around the park.
as for being a prime ride location it depends on who you ask some say there is too much sand.
The big thing is not to take Franks parking spot...

Top Bottom