yesterdays george incident(new camera angle)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
stoogew.gif

discuss

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
MIG, the wife says you need to send this into "the Daily Show". My thought was,... Why wasn't Roger Clemens there to throw that shoe?

mwlikesbikes

Hey Moe!!!

When I heard about it I thought of Random Task from the first Austin Powers movie.
"That really,really hurt! Seriously, who throws a shoe? You fight like a woman"

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
i love watching this video...if McCain was up there, the shoe would have hit him right in the forehead.

and seriously, how did it take so ling for secret service to jump on him?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
and seriously, how did it take so ling for secret service to jump on him?

He only really got clean shot......someone had grabbed him before he got off the second shoe. He looked like Eli making that pass to David Tyree during the superbowl. :D

MST.ESQ

W's fine reaction time must be a product of all the time he spent dodging branches on his mountain bike the past few years!

I feel sorry for the Secret Service agent. Take a close look at W's reaction when the agent moved in.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
W's fine reaction time must be a product of all the time he spent dodging branches on his mountain bike the past few years!

I feel sorry for the Secret Service agent. Take a close look at W's reaction when the agent moved in.

Looked like the agent was going to cover him and he just motioned to him that it wasnt needed. Least thats how it looked to me.

MST.ESQ

Looked like the agent was going to cover him and he just motioned to him that it wasnt needed. Least thats how it looked to me.

Exactly how I saw it also. But if you could read W's mind (insert joke here) you may have heard (insert second joke here) "he only has two feet, don't need your help anymore buddy."

Still, since they probably saw the same reporters dozens of times over the years, I am sure it caught everyone way off guard.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
I saw an interview w/W after and he said something to the affect "...I don't know what that guy's beef was"....:hysterica:hysterica

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Bottom line is that if this guy had tried throwing a shoe at Saddam, his head would being lying in a basket by now.

gtluke

The Moped
He only really got clean shot......someone had grabbed him before he got off the second shoe. He looked like Eli making that pass to David Tyree during the superbowl. :D

I used to work on David Tyree's car, I'm friends with his dad. wooo for me!
They are uber rich now so I don't see them :(
His mom is the reason I own a Hyundai.

Top Bottom