Yes again-WVP/Chimney Rock TM SATURDAY 5/22 8.30am

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Kirt where is High Tech based? I swear I am on the parkway a couple times a week and see High Tech trucks pulling off in Keyport or the next exit in Holmdel...are they from doen here?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Kirt where is High Tech based? I swear I am on the parkway a couple times a week and see High Tech trucks pulling off in Keyport or the next exit in Holmdel...are they from doen here?

Based in Branchburg -

Their landscape architect lives down there.

Pklimovich

You spelled, “Thanks for all the hard work,” wrong.
It's just a question and sorry if i don't have time to help out in big jobs when I work 6 days and week and every weekend so people can eat. Next time when there a branch, rock or any other hazard blocking the trail I'll just leave it. You never notice the little things trail users do. It's not always about the big jobs

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a reason why there aren't any little features or roll overs being put in on the trails??
Paul- The Park Commission considers WVP a multi-use trail system. Unfortunately bike features are not something they are currently interested in supporting. All projects have to be pre-approved by a 5 person trail committee. Any unauthorized work outside the scope of the proposal could put our ability to improve and maintain existing trails in jeopardy. A few smaller features have appeared throughout the park over the years and they haven’t had a huge issue with them. That’s probably the best we can hope for. Maybe not the answer you were looking for but the park is very supportive of mtn biking in general, so maybe things can change in the future, crazier things have happened.

stilluf

New re-route rides so well! Excellent work.
the gate feature is very cool.
3DBA445C-3700-425B-88F1-74290D659F7D.jpeg

DB01FB3C-8103-4941-94C1-B25B074F5CDA.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions