Yay Me! I have a Job Now.

ChrisG and Sparta Brad, and everyone else, I have a JOB!

I will be teaching English in high school this autumn, at the Paterson Charter School for Science and Technology. I received the contract today.

Just wanted to say thanks to you two for the great advice and encouragement you gave me.

Finally, the plan to change the career is starting to come together.

Now I just have to get past the first year of teaching in an urban district :eek:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Right on! Nothing better than to see someone who's stoked about what they're doing. I have no doubt that your passion and energy will go a long way towards your success in the new endeavor. Congratulations, and enjoy the ride!

SpartaBard

WTG! Now they just need to get South Mountain opened up so you can hit it on the way back down. Congratulations!

WTG! Now they just need to get South Mountain opened up so you can hit it on the way back down. Congratulations!

The Lead Person (akin to Principal) at the school is a mountain biker. How cool is that? He saw the racks on my car and stickers on the fairing and asked if I ride. Maybe we'll get some faculty group rides together.

SpartaBard

Nice!

Do you/will you work during summers? I ask b/c I may have an opportunity for you in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom