Yakima roof box (20 years old) $50 in Wyckoff 07481

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyPete

We used this on our Subaru's a few times and it has been in the attic for years. We have the two keys for the locks and I believe it uses the "flat" type cross bars. It has the usual dust and scuffs from being moved around in the attic. but has been out of the sun. The overall outer dimensions are about 38" wide by 58" long and 16" tall.20220508_141350_resized.jpg20220508_141557_resized.jpg20220508_141929_resized.jpg20220508_141945_resized.jpg20220508_140956_resized.jpg20220508_140940_resized.jpg

serviceguy

What the heck, my garage is a mess anyway and I don’t have bars for my car…can it wait until I’m out of Covid?

I’m actually thinking to use it to consolidate my golf clubs rigid bags into one, which would actually same space. ( I know, it doesn’t really make sense).

JerseyPete

What the heck, my garage is a mess anyway and I don’t have bars for my car…can it wait until I’m out of Covid?

I’m actually thinking to use it to consolidate my golf clubs rigid bags into one, which would actually same space. ( I know, it doesn’t really make sense).
On hold for @serviceguy until further notice. Take you time, get well and don't worry about changing your mind. If need be, I can deliver to you too when you are ready.

serviceguy

On hold for @serviceguy until further notice. Take you time, get well and don't worry about changing your mind. If need be, I can deliver to you too when you are ready.
That is very nice of you, I appreciate it! I should be able to pick it up soon, unless you're planning to ride RSP soon and it fits your trunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom