XC Ski Gear

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Rossignol BC61 ARs 175cm w/ metal edge and BC NNN bindings- $50
Rossi BC X2 boots size 9-$15
Rossi BC X5 boots size 9-$30
Alpina Yoko 3100 fiberglass poles 145cm-$20
Will mix match or separate any way you want, thanks.........

Are you retiring? I'll try those boots and take the poles of Ryan doesn't need them

Are you retiring? I'll try those boots and take the poles of Ryan doesn't need them

Shop got Madshus so I'm fully pimped in Glitterind now. Gotta roll the product:D Wait til you see my new boots!!!:getsome: All the XC stuff is on the floor @ 611 Broad St Milford PA, so if anyone is hittin up HP drive a lil further and check em out:D

So any one of 5 people want all or part of this stuff but alas no one has made an attempt to close the deal. All still avail to whoever shows up first or it's heading to C-list:popcorn:

do you take paypal?
I believe 26er is coming over my house next week. I think you see him kinda often? Or I can give him cash to give to you.
I'll take the skiis, X5 boots, and poles.

not if there not NNN compatible. Are you're boots SNS? The boot is moot if Luke takes the loot.

Luke and I are interchangeable. Here are what my boots attach to. I don't think it's NNN.

426173_924530491328_994659924_n.jpg

You MIT grads are really good with numbers but get confused when it comes to tying shoes.
Those are Rottefella bindings which are NNN compatible. The heal plate says NNN on it dummy.;)

yeah but he's selling BC NNN stuff. now lets make fun of iggy.
These won't work with jimmy's stuff.
SkiBoots-Fig2.jpg

NNN-BC is it's own standard. It's wider and not compatible with standard NNN
I konw, why didn't they just choose a new name?

do you take paypal?
I believe 26er is coming over my house next week. I think you see him kinda often? Or I can give him cash to give to you.
I'll take the skiis, X5 boots, and poles.

I'll drop it all with him this weekend and y'all can figure it out amongst yourselves. I'm more into bitcoin but you can just send cash back.......

Back
Top Bottom