XC Sat 9/29??

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm available for sherpa or wingman on Sat morning.Preferrably Waway,Stokes or Mooch area.Post up wants and needs and then we'll set a time and place or not...............................

anrothar

entirely thrilled
damn. it's been too long. would love to come ride, but with a race the next day, i'm gonna resist the temptation...

clutch

I'm available for sherpa or wingman on Sat morning.Preferrably Waway,Stokes or Mooch area.Post up wants and needs and then we'll set a time and place or not...............................

If 10:30 isn't too late of a start, I'd be interested in an allamuchy ride. I'm going into nyc friday night so an early start would be tough.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
I find it's more cost and time effecient to go into a biker bar w/ a pink tutu on and scream "loud pipes are for queers!" than to go to these silly H2H events, but yall have fun i guess. As for 1030, that's kinda late, but if nothing else materializes and i'm desperate we'll see i guess. I'll check back here tommorrow pm...............

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you're just too aggro and extreme for all the racers in their matchy matchy ballerina outfits. i'll try to throw an elbow or two in your honor.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
The matchy-matchies are the one's thrownin elbows.I only give what i get,i just give it back in a thermonuclear fashion.Looks like no ride for Sat............

Top Bottom