WVP/Chimney Rock TM SATURDAY 10/15 9am

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yep, starting this Saturday I'm getting back at it with volunteers for 2022. Lots of items on the punch list and looks like a great time to get started with the weather getting cooler. I'm still firming up details with the rangers on the exact project but we've gotten approval on a bunch and they will be fun. 9am at Newman’s Lane.

Post up if you can make it so we can plan accordingly.

Tools/water/snacks will be provided.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm a solid maybe. I may be returning from FL for a work thing.

EDIT: Will be home from FL on 14th but have a EWR detail the morning of 15th. Kill some yellow jackets for me!

Last edited:
I'm a solid maybe. I may be returning from FL for a work thing.
The Art of Cinematics — “Nah just sorting some stuff out” okay John John...

@Kirt do you have a tentative schedule for 2022. Already had plans so can't make this weekend
No other "official park" dates for the season. I'll be doing a few more with the HT crew but they will likely be during the week. I'll still post the details just in case some can join.

Bump for Saturday as well.

Yep, starting this Saturday I'm getting back at it with volunteers for 2022. Lots of items on the punch list and looks like a great time to get started with the weather getting cooler. I'm still firming up details with the rangers on the exact project but we've gotten approval on a bunch and they will be fun. 9am at Newman’s Lane.

Post up if you can make it so we can plan accordingly.

Tools/water/snacks will be provided.

Thanks!
Will be there!!

I'm guessing this is some of the work that has been approved?
Wish I could make it... Please post the next TM day and I'll try to make it work.

Attachments

• 20221014_165842.jpg
    20221014_165842.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 101

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions