WTB - Specialized SWAT MTB multi-tool

stilluf

The multi-tool that came with my Specialized Epic popped out on a ride, and I have had no luck finding a replacement on the internet or local bike shops. Seems to be out of stock everywhere, including with Specialized.

Hoping someone has an extra that they would like to sell, or perhaps some insight into where I could find one?

For clarity, here is a picture of the multi-tool. Thanks in advance for your help.

1623336573158.png

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
That tool comes with their Zee cage and I am seeing multiple shops with the cage/tool in stock. Maybe buy it, use the tool and sell the cage?

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
HB is your local spec dealer, ya?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@stilluf still looking?
There’s one on the shelf at Ride bike shop

Bikeworks

The multi-tool that came with my Specialized Epic popped out on a ride, and I have had no luck finding a replacement on the internet or local bike shops. Seems to be out of stock everywhere, including with Specialized.

Hoping someone has an extra that they would like to sell, or perhaps some insight into where I could find one?

For clarity, here is a picture of the multi-tool. Thanks in advance for your help.

View attachment 159530
I have one of these laying around, it's yours if you want it. Only thing is, it doesn't have the flathead tool, otherwise it's exact.

EDIT- Maybe it's the one made for the stem SWAT?

EDIT 2- Just checked it against my bottle cage SWAT tool, and it's definitely too narrow so it must be the one for the stem. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up.

IMG_1694.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom