WTB Shimano 9 Spd XT RD M772

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Looking for a M772 9spd XT RD.... hopefully in NNJ.
Thanks in advance.

M772
Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 8.28.18 PM.png

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Er, I dunno. Got a saddle to trade or somethin? It's yours. Want me to bring it u0 tomorrow and give it to someone you love?

Want the shifter and front bits and all that?
I have a WTB Vigo or something but not sure if I would be able to see @Mtbdog in time.
Give the RD to Frank and I will get you the saddle one way or another soon.

TimBay

I have a WTB Vigo or something but not sure if I would be able to see Frank in time.
Give the RD to Frank and I will get you the saddle one way or another soon.
Yeah, no biggie. The thing is sitting doing nothing in my garage. Do you want the other parts?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I'm thinking someone is looking for a shimano 9spd to mate with his brifters maybe ? ;)
Absolutely!
I currently have an old 105 RD on it with a 11-36 cassette and it works but even with the longer b screw... I am a bit uncomfortable with it.

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Did you try a wolftooth road link with the 105 ?
I would rather use a MTB RD in my application but no on the road link... didn't have one around. I do have a goat link but didn't think it would work on an old road RD?

jklett

I would rather use a MTB RD in my application but no on the road link... didn't have one around. I do have a goat link but didn't think it would work on an old road RD?
Try it, what's the worst that could happen? It'll either work or it won't and you'll know before taking it off the stand.

Top Bottom