WTB Saddle

TimBay

Who's got a saddle they're not using and want to sell me? Preferably in the central jersey area.

RobW

Mtb. Have only ever used the stock Giant one so no known preferences to style or shape yet.
I’ve got a cool spiderweb demo saddle I will give you. Cool thing is... it’s the same color as your bike! Also, if I snag an ergon saddle (the best IMO) I will let you try the WTB saddle I have now.

TimBay

I’ve got a cool spiderweb demo saddle I will give you. Cool thing is... it’s the same color as your bike! Also, if I snag an ergon saddle (the best IMO) I will let you try the WTB saddle I have now.
Fuck yeah! You coming out to Hart's/huber this afternoon?

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I have a saddle I would give you as well. It was the stock saddle on my YT. I don't have it with me today, though...

TimBay

i don't think i will be making it, unless i leave work right from my exit interview lol. early AM tomorrow however 5:30
I was thinking of early riding tomorrow actually. Hmm. Lemme let you know. 530 is pretty early for me but it is around the time I want to try and start so might as well just do it.

RobW

I was thinking of early riding tomorrow actually. Hmm. Lemme let you know. 530 is pretty early for me but it is around the time I want to try and start so might as well just do it.
i may be riding from my buddies house in Fair Haven. typically we only have one hour and its usually a hammer fest to make that hour count... my last time out on that ride i bonked so.... once you can hammer Huber you should join us.

TimBay

i may be riding from my buddies house in Fair Haven. typically we only have one hour and its usually a hammer fest to make that hour count... my last time out on that ride i bonked so.... once you can hammer Huber you should join us.
Yeah, I'm improving, but not at that level yet. My goals right now are to keep my breaks around less than 30 seconds and trying not to stop at the top of every hill during an hour ride. Haha. Wanna grab post-bedtime beers sometime?

RobW

Yeah, I'm improving, but not at that level yet. My goals right now are to keep my breaks around less than 30 seconds and trying not to stop at the top of every hill during an hour ride. Haha. Wanna grab post-bedtime beers sometime?
thats a good plan, however i would definitely suggest just keep moving, even if it is slower... like in gym class when they make you walk a lap after running... you'll recover faster and your body will get used to that. as for the post bedtime brew.... #2 is coming on the 30th and im usually dead by then and i dont drink mid week. post ride beer is good however.

TimBay

thats a good plan, however i would definitely suggest just keep moving, even if it is slower... like in gym class when they make you walk a lap after running... you'll recover faster and your body will get used to that. as for the post bedtime brew.... #2 is coming on the 30th and im usually dead by then and i dont drink mid week. post ride beer is good however.
Oh right. Baby#2 coming soon. That'll keep you busy

Top Bottom