WTB: Mechanical Road Post Mount Disk Brakes

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Looking for a mechanical disk brake set to pair up with my Shimano 105 brifters.
Ultegra or CX77 would be awesome but LMK what you have.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No pennies on the dollar?
You feeling okay buddy?

jklett

I was cleaning out some stuff and found the tektro calipers from the GT. They use the standard Shimano G01S pads. They're yours if you want them, just have to figure out how to get them to you. Pennies on the nothing.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I was cleaning out some stuff and found the tektro calipers from the GT. They use the standard Shimano G01S pads. They're yours if you want them, just have to figure out how to get them to you. Pennies on the nothing.
Those are MTB? Need road calipers for the pull...
Thanks tho

BTW... I still have your sunglasses lol

jklett

I thought that was only for rim brakes, learn something new every day. They're here if you decide to try with a ratio converter doohickey.
I keep forgetting about the sunglasses, that's what I get for not riding with a pack.

BTW, my wife has been asking when you're coming over to do that BBQ stuff again.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I thought that was only for rim brakes, learn something new every day. They're here if you decide to try with a ratio converter doohickey.
I keep forgetting about the sunglasses, that's what I get for not riding with a pack.

BTW, my wife has been asking when you're coming over to do that BBQ stuff again.
Did you guys finish the stuff I left?
Next time, I am going to ask my wife to prepare some marinated stuff. We definitely need to do it again!

Oh... if you need rim brakes... I might have old 105 calipers somewhere....

jklett

Did you guys finish the stuff I left?
Next time, I am going to ask my wife to prepare some marinated stuff. We definitely need to do it again!

Oh... if you need rim brakes... I might have old 105 calipers somewhere....
We did, she wound up doing the pork teriyaki style and the kids were fighting over it. I was making radish, kimchi and rice rolls with those leaves. If y'all want to come over and do that again, just give me a heads up so I can make it happen.

And if you bring the bike and calipers, I could machine custom adapters to make the flat mount work on post(have to bring it to work after hours or on the weekend). I just don't have the setup to anodize so we'll have to just paint them.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
We did, she wound up doing the pork teriyaki style and the kids were fighting over it. I was making radish, kimchi and rice rolls with those leaves. If y'all want to come over and do that again, just give me a heads up so I can make it happen.

And if you bring the bike and calipers, I could machine custom adapters to make the flat mount work on post(have to bring it to work after hours or on the weekend). I just don't have the setup to anodize so we'll have to just paint them.
You're the man!
Gotta figure out a way to get the Fred over to you.

Top Bottom