WTB Large fatbike frame

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
go new, look at Framed.

Think i'm going to move up to a large. i've busted my second seatpost mount from running the saddle back!
i'm 5'10"+ 32" inseam running a 60mm stem - just in case your measurements put you in a medium on this bike
massive good deal to be had.

i think it is a 2016 framed alaskan 17" ? (medium) - @Leftymuk ?
some geometry here - https://www.the-house.com/qfrakcex0115bk17zz-framed-fat-bike-frames.html

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

FatTaco

go new, look at Framed.

Think i'm going to move up to a large. i've busted my second seatpost mount from running the saddle back!
i'm 5'10"+ 32" inseam running a 60mm stem - just in case your measurements put you in a medium on this bike
massive good deal to be had.

i think it is a 2016 framed alaskan 17" ? (medium) - @Leftymuk ?
some geometry here - https://www.the-house.com/qfrakcex0115bk17zz-framed-fat-bike-frames.html
Thx im def a large. Ive,looked at these but seems sold out everywhere i look

Leftymuk

Even with top of the line stuff the one I built was a tank.....steering and handling was crap even with a bluto

serviceguy

I am liking my Mukluk Carbon very much (even though I only rode it once). I did not weight it but it can't be much. There's a used 2019 Large Beargrease Carbon on the Salsa Surly Market Group on Facebook, you may want to look at those too.

FatTaco

Thanks guys. Looking for aluminum as i ride all rocks and would damage a plastic frame. Appreciate the help

Kaleidopete

How about my 2014 Trek Farley, I don't ride it much anymore. Or do you just want a frame and build your own?

terrabike01

I'm looking for a Large frame that will take 27.5 wheels and an Eagle drivetrain with a 34 chainring that will clear the chainstay with no issues. I think growler makes a frame that will suit these needs. And I've heard the new 2020 specialized fat boy will also do but I dont see anything on their website. Not sure about that.

Top Bottom