WTB: Gravel-ish bike

JonFern

Formerly: send jon ferns
Looking to get out and put some miles in on dirt roads/gravel a bit more, and would like something more oriented toward that use than my plus-bike. Looking for something in the ~57cm range. Would prefer a complete bike for the sake of getting out on it sooner, but would consider a frameset to build, as well. Probably a tough time to be in the market, but figured I'd put a feeler out there.

Please let me know what you have, thanks!

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorta what you’re looking for? It’s a steel frame flat bar converted to drops. Needs a BB but otherwise works. I’m 5-10 and it fits okay. Doesn’t have the tire clearance of modern stuff but I think it’ll do 35’s or so.
7672B4C3-AB43-41C8-92BF-1564C77B579C.jpeg7672B4C3-AB43-41C8-92BF-1564C77B579C.jpeg

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
We have a bunch of options for you if you are looking for new...Cannondale Topstone 4, medium or large in stock...55cm Salsa Vaya....58cm. Salsa Cutthroats.... even have Look 765 RS Gravels in stock....prices starting at $1250 on up....

veloduffer

I've got a 57cm Salsa Journeyman frameset (new) - a project that I haven't started. Looking to get what I paid for $520. It takes 700c wheels up to 38mm max and uses quick release axles.

More about the bike here: Salsa Journeyman

salsa journeyman 1.jpg

Top Bottom