WTB Cheap Boost 29" Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking for some cheap/factory take off 29" wheels in boost spacing and Shimano splined.

I can trade some Stan's Flow 100/142 thru wheels, though not likely anyone is going that way. Flows have Shimano XT hubs, centerlock.

rick81721

Lothar
Looking for some cheap/factory take off 29" wheels in boost spacing and Shimano splined.

I can trade some Stan's Flow 100/142 thru wheels, though not likely anyone is going that way. Flows have Shimano XT hubs, centerlock.

Just checked the garage - looks like what I have won't work:

Sram Roam 40 wheels from my 2016 Horsethief that I will never use and gotta get out of the garage before moving next month. Boost, tubless, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.3 tires

rick81721

Lothar

Sram Roam 40 wheels from my 2016 Horsethief that I will never use and gotta get out of the garage before moving next month. Boost, tubless, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.3 tires

PS only 222.8 miles on them (according to strava)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Talk to me... that is if Magic passes
XD right?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i paid good cash-money for my boost 29r set.

Rick is really paying it forward here. As in someone needs to make a donation to somewhere.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom