WTB: 2021 Specialized S-Works Epic Evo frameset

JonF

I suppose this moreso directed to any Specialized dealers we may have on the forum so if there are any, i'd appreciate a reach-out and let me know the situation on these. XL frameset in green in particular.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I suppose this moreso directed to any Specialized dealers we may have on the forum so if there are any, i'd appreciate a reach-out and let me know the situation on these. XL frameset in green in particular.
Hilltop is probably the biggest specialized dealer on here.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
We sold all of our Stumpys and Evos the week they came in. We didn't bring in any frames though.

JonF

Stumpy Evo. We had 2 of them here and they both sold the day they came in. As did all of our Stumpys. We have an Alloy one here at the moment.
I'm specifically trying to find a EPIC Evo, actually just a XL frameset. Seems Spec will only sell an S-Works variant at the moment though. Do you know what availability is on that model?

Flow

I think it's dealer speak for, "sorry Charlie, check back in 2022."
You are correct. Unless it is sitting in a shop in stock, no shot till 2022 from what I am told. I had been on hunt for a while. Closest place with any stock is ProBikeRun near Pittsburgh. They have a few in stock, but no frame only options. Like all Specialized dealers, they will not ship. Good luck...it's a great bike!.

Top Bottom