KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Huge props....did it hold bottles?!

(not my pic, cred to bulldog fm WMBA)

mtbnjmascot.jpg

BiknBen

Huge props....did it hold bottles?!

I'll take credit for Shaniqua. She's been hangin out in my basement.
CIMG4229Small.jpg

She even managed to podium.
CIMG4346Small.jpg

Then Fred and Jim decided to celebrate.
CIMG4340Small.jpg

Last edited:

xc62701

Looks like she's trying to play hide the podium...lol. The real question is where was she blown up? I would have laughed my butt off if I came around a corner and saw someone blowing that up as I rode by... :rofl: If it was preinflated - way to go - you just carpooled :D

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Unfortunately, I didn't make it far enough with Shaniqua to see if she had any other holes, I think next time me and Fred are gonna have to put her on the rotisserie ;)

-Jim.

dhsean

Dam, I went to Diablo and look what I missed out on. Jim, I would have been your bottle bitch in exchange for some time with Shaniqua. Some alone time though, I don't trust Fred. :rofl:

walter

Fourth Party
Hopefully Ben will share the transportation story with you all. I thought it was quite funny.

BiknBen

Hopefully Ben will share the transportation story with you all. I thought it was quite funny.

Shiniqua is a product of JimV's discussion about a bottle feeding apparatus. Someone suggested a doll. I decided to run with it.

I was hoping to find something more discrete at PartyFair and Party City but they didn't have anything. I ended up at some Adult Novelty store in Bordentown. Credit goes to Fred (AoN) for the name "Shaniqua".

She was brought to life via a Floor pump in my basement.
CIMG4224Small.jpg

Fred and I car-pooled to the race with Shaniqua in the back seat. When we arrived, I rode through the start area with her under my arm. This prompted some interesting comments. A woman was a bit spooked thinking I had an actual person under my arm. I didn't want to spoil the family atmosphere so I rode up the course a few hundred yards and bungied her to a tree. Fred went and retrieved her after the race. He was gone for a while though. ;)

CIMG4345Small.jpg

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Dude,
just to be a fly on the wall and see the reactions must have been the best... :)

mwlikesbikes

I almost crapped myself when i saw her hanging in the tree! :rofl: Good thing it was on my warmup and not in the race!!!

Top Bottom