World Cup

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Playing Ketchup.....

and the Ball keeps rolling....

U20 WC...Mexico still alive...Stage group done and we are headed for the final bracket (attached). Spain is still alive and oh boy, do they have some fcuking good football as of lately...They won the 2010 World Cup, and just recently their U21 team won the European Championship, and a couple weeks after that, their U19 team won also the European Championship. So in honor of Spain....

spanish-soccer-fan-.jpg
spain-soccer-fan-s.jpg

96-smoking-hot-spanish-soccer-fan-in-red.jpg
Word_Cup_Girls_2006_espagne.jpg

150195.jpg

206fan15_gallery__470x340.jpg

uh oh....

Attachments

• FifaU202011.JPG
    FifaU202011.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 8

RNG1

I didn't realize there was a cloth shortage in Spain, just an observation not a complaint

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
FYI...Your USA team has a new coach.....a german one....a good one I must say. Jurgen Klinsmann.
The USA team played against Mexico last night in Philly in a friendly game which was the 1st time Klinsmann coached the team. Only watched the 1st half then went to picture in picture as I was watching WEEDS, but I digress. Mexico went ahead 1-0 on the first half and USA tied 1-1 in the second half. that is all....but I think she could be happy with the tie...

DanielleFornarelliUSKit003.jpg

DanielleFornarelliUSKit007.jpg

Looks like she is a CUBS fan too!! (who isn't :rolleyes:)

Danielle-Fornarelli.jpg

anyway....

U20 WC...Quarters are set!
BRAZIL-SPAIN
MEXICO-COLOMBIA (host)
ARGENTINA-pORTUGAL
FRANCE-NIGERIA

RNG1

Klinsman? I remember that guy from a million years ago when I used to play FIFA on my computer. He was on the German team and you could usually score with him once you got him the ball. His virtual guy on the screen looked nothing like her though.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Klinsman? I remember that guy from a million years ago when I used to play FIFA on my computer. He was on the German team and you could usually score with him once you got him the ball. His virtual guy on the screen looked nothing like her though.

That's his daughter ;)

changing topics....

I should trade jobs with the guy from my local newspaper back home (www.elnorte.com) who is in charge of the 'beauty' section on the sports page :getsome:

HTF did he dug this up?!?!....bike related!
"Tereza Hurikova won the gold medal in the 2005 WC in Italy"

.....2005!!!

who cares if his news aren't current, I guess people 'read' his section for the same reason you guys 'read' this thread :rolleyes:

CRAFT_ProCool_IM_17_Tereza_Hurikova.jpg

arizona7_th.jpg

tereza01.jpg

tereza-hurikova-cemelorca-1.jpg

VED24e7a3_hurikova1_U.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Over the weekend...

WC U20

Mexico edged Colombia (the hosts) 3-1 to advance to the Semis.
Brazil over Spain in Penalty Kicks - Great game last night.
Portugal over Argentina also in PK
and France over Nigeria.
SEMIS:
MEX - BRA
FRA - POR

So yesterday, I bailed on the Ramapo Rally due to the rain...fcuk!, I signed up last week (last minute) and then it turns out it POURS like the end of the world! So I am down $35. Dont get me wrong, I love the rain and I have done many rides under the rain (MTB and Road) but yesterday I wasn't gonna submit myself to 6-7-8 hrs of punishment over 100 rainy miles! no way!

I was bored out of my mind yesterday with the RAIN and NO NFL!! all I could get was Golf and Diving...WTF!!!
until I tuned the MOTO GP in CZECH....which brings me to.....

1313330047_extras_albumes_0.gif

1313329855_extras_albumes_1.gif

1313330239_extras_albumes_0.gif

1313330319_extras_albumes_0.gif

Anybody got a towel for her....
1313329428_extras_albumes_0.gif

and I leave you with this.....seriously?!?!...he is gonna kill her!

shaq-hoops.jpg

I think she can sleep in his shoe!!!!

jimjo

its about f'n time bradley got gone!!!!!

fyi...your usa team has a new coach.....a german one....a good one i must say. Jurgen klinsmann.
The usa team played against mexico last night in philly in a friendly game which was the 1st time klinsmann coached the team. Only watched the 1st half then went to picture in picture as i was watching weeds, but i digress. Mexico went ahead 1-0 on the first half and usa tied 1-1 in the second half. That is all....but i think she could be happy with the tie...

daniellefornarelliuskit003.jpg

daniellefornarelliuskit007.jpg

looks like she is a cubs fan too!! (who isn't :rolleyes:)

danielle-fornarelli.jpg

anyway....

U20 wc...quarters are set!
Brazil-spain
mexico-colombia (host)
argentina-portugal
france-nigeria

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
and it seems like BARCELONA has REAL MADRID's #!!!!
Once again, Barca over Madrid, this time on the Spanish SUPERCOPA!
3-2 and 2-1
with this Barca ties Real with 73 CHAMPIONSHIPS across all Spanish and European competitions!!!! (Can the Yankees top that????)

Supercopa_Vuelta_Barcelona_-_Real.jpg

120122906_display_image.jpg

fcbarcelona-girl1.jpg

UEFA Champions League started today!! and Spain will start this weekend, and Italy next...the world is in order now that all leagues are started or about to start:getsome:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!?!!

Lets go Chargers!

angela6.jpg

angela3.jpg

angela2.jpg

Ok, forget Football, lets talk Futbol....

Mexico beat France 3-1 and got 3rd place on the U20 World Cup, meanwhile Brazil defeated Portugal 3-2 for the Championship!

Not a bad summer for Mexican futbol
1st Gold Cup
1st U17 World Cup
3rd U20 World Cup
lets not talk about Copa America

My home team TIGRES is sitting at 4th (of 18th) and above arch rivals Monterrey after 6 weeks....maybe this is the year????

I leave you with our Home Depot Girls....are those real tools?.....yes we have Home Depot Girls at our Futbol matches....:popcorn:

ch-8.jpg

Somebody doesn't like the orange jumpsuits :rolleyes:

ch-9.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
catching up on my reading......

Forget BASEBALL!!!

I dont feel like writing and I dont think anybody cares anyway :popcorn:

I love FUTBOL!!! Why you ask?!?!

because...

hin2.jpg

colombia.jpg

colombia3.jpg

colombia2.jpg

RNG1

I saw a bunch of soccer was coming up based on commercials the other day and thought about this thread.

BTW, the one up top with the yellow top I think is wearing her bottom part backwards but that is not a complaint just an observation.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
WORLD CUP, WORLD SERIES, WORLD something...

so lets talk about baseball.

LETS GO RANGERS!

shannon3.jpg

shannon.jpg

and that is as much as I will talk about this boring sport.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Lots of HAT TRICKS this week in Champions League, but lets not talk about FUTBOL instead lets focus on Week 9 of FOOTBALL

melany-lorenzo-4.jpg

eason-jamie-nfl-cheerleader.jpg

l_df58295a4c2f9638dade7264c2f90943.jpg

Cheerleaders_NFL.jpg

Top Bottom