World Cup

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Found my Colombian flag and put it out this morning wearing my jersey at work should have painted my face and dyed my curly ass hair blond, I'm ready to lose

echappy

Found my Colombian flag and put it out this morning wearing my jersey at work should have painted my face and dyed my curly ass hair blond, I'm ready to lose

like this?

2896.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
As expected....maybe not by all but by me..... ARGENTINA COLLAPSED!!

Ronaldo rises to the ocassion while Messi struggles under big pressure (with the National team at least)

I didnt post this here before, but watch out with the dark horse Croatia....some peeps have Belgium as Dark Horse, but Croatia's mid field is pretty much REAL MADRID and BARCELONA with Modric and Rakitic......and then you can add the Juventus and Inter strikers Mandzukik and Perisik.....this is a fucking nice team with zero hype and zero pressure.

Idiot Caballero....the Chelsea back up....not the first time he make these silly mistakes and this time it cost them the game......its a shame that Romero is hurt, but my TIGRES Guzman should be the goalie instead of this Caballero who has little play time.

Quoting myself...... :)

Time for Revenge!!! 1998 Semis.....Croatia was kicked out by France to become the CHAMPS. Croatia got Third place beating Netherlands. That was also a crazy talented Croatian team with Suker and company.

And not to mention that Croatia has the hottest president of them all ;-) Surprised Trump doesnt want to do more 'business' with Croatia.....

Croatian-President_2016_01_03_12_41_03.jpg

croatia-4.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Ok. Apparently that’s not Croatia’s president but ICE-Ts wife or ex. Who cares. I don’t have time to do all the research!

Top Bottom