Working for the Tuesday ride

EL this just occurred to me. If you are riding the SS would you prefer Jungle? RW is brutal for SS.

yeah!
Tuesdays rides are back...

Tuesdays are the new Saturdays :popcorn:

Lets do Jungle, will hit that 'new' (for you) trail that I found...actually there are two. And if we run into the bear, well, I at least have back up :getsome:

6pm (5.45ish) @ JUNGLE

what a great day to be outside....it doesnt even feel like July, not that I am complaining.

So no bear this time, must have been my bear repelent: the camera :mad: I brought the camera to snap some pictures of it and of course we didnt see it.

So,
Red to Yellow to Dumptruck loop back to yellow to orange to unmarked to white to Red & out.
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/8625921

Some blurry shots:

img_0542sized.jpg

img_0545sized.jpg

So, I couldnt take a pic of the bear, the best I could come up with was this....(sorry Dave :D)

untitled.jpg

nice shots. thats the trail up top that you go over that loud conduit pipe right ? Try going to the right there instead of the left for a real fun time :)

nice shots. thats the trail up top that you go over that loud conduit pipe right ? Try going to the right there instead of the left for a real fun time :)

Yes.
We did both ;)
And Yes that trail 'to the right' is the best, most rocky, trail of them all.

Was that you out there last night? We saw a guy with a Gary Fisher (couldnt tell the model) and a Town Cycle jersey.

Great ride last night. I don't know what I am looking at there in that last pic, I guess the softest spot to crash.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions