Woody Wants a New Bike - Advice Please?

He's 6+ and needs a tough bike.His other reasoning sounds like this to me,"Hmmm, I think if I woke up tommorrow w/ $2,000,000 and a 11" dick, life might just get too easy for me". Whatev..........................

He's 6+ and needs a tough bike.His other reasoning sounds like this to me,"Hmmm, I think if I woke up tommorrow w/ $2,000,000 and a 11" dick, life might just get too easy for me". Whatev..........................

Trust me dude, it dont:D

Bike

Personally I would check out Moots. Go with titanium. They're a great small microbrew company. Pick up a set of Avid Juicy Ultimates, you wont regret it. Definately get the Moots lay back seat post. Save some money with a Thomson stem. Without a doubt a Fox fork, doesnt have to be 2007-08 model, the 06 130 mm RLC is incredible. Stick with SRAM XO shifters, SRAM cassette, SRAM XO Rear unquestionably the best rear derailer money can buy. New XTR pedals and I like the SRAM chains but some prefer an XTR. Run it all on WTB tires and saddle and your all set.

You can also save a boatload of money in taxes by going online. Check out www.dreamride.com and speak to Lee. They're out of Moab and Lee has incredible knowledge of what the skinny is. He might steer you to a f/s ride but I know he's got some Ti Single Speeds. Good luck.

Gotta be:
  • Single Speed
  • Full Rigid

Personally I would check out Moots. Go with titanium. They're a great small microbrew company. Pick up a set of Avid Juicy Ultimates, you wont regret it. Definately get the Moots lay back seat post. Save some money with a Thomson stem. Without a doubt a Fox fork, doesnt have to be 2007-08 model, the 06 130 mm RLC is incredible. Stick with SRAM XO shifters, SRAM cassette, SRAM XO Rear unquestionably the best rear derailer money can buy. New XTR pedals and I like the SRAM chains but some prefer an XTR. Run it all on WTB tires and saddle and your all set.

You can also save a boatload of money in taxes by going online. Check out www.dreamride.com and speak to Lee. They're out of Moab and Lee has incredible knowledge of what the skinny is. He might steer you to a f/s ride but I know he's got some Ti Single Speeds. Good luck.

Woody is hardcore...no gears no susupension fork. Gooo woody!

Just checked Gary Fisher closeout.Rigs are left at a ridiculous price.You could sell the 80/100 Reba and get a rigid fork and a night on the town.Check your local dealer or let me know...........

The GF rig is a great bike for the money. I would recommend it. We had one as a demo bike for a while and it was a blast. I have a 19" Rig left at the store that has to go and is available for test rides.

I would also take a look at Niner. I spent a lot of time at their tent at Interbike and rode all their bikes. Their Sir 9 reynolds steel hardtail rode real nice and smooth. The frames look real sharp too and actually have HEADBADGES and the coolest headset cap. You can put any beer bottle cap on the top of it!! I liked them so much that we became a dealer. Feel free to pm me or give us a call at the shop at 973 728 8878 if you want any info on Gary Fisher or Niner.

Back
Top Bottom