Wood Carvings

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hey there,

I've (just)started back up making and selling wood carvings. Folky and borderline lowbrow art kinda stuff. Since you folks are continuing to keep my favorite trails in great shape in my absence, I figured I would pass along a discount to MTBNJers.

The carvings are here: http://carvingsbygrady.blogspot.com/
expect to see wood spirits, santas, monsters and a few other odds and ends.

The discount(s) are:

20% IF you were an active member when i moved up here(alaska). so that means pre June 15th, 2008.

10% for all other active members.

Thanks! See you lot when i come back to visit for the holidays.

:getsome:

Sean, Thats a nice body of work you have goin! If I come across some extra cash I would take one off your hands for sure.

Encouragement?
Sean, these are amazing. I want a santa, 6-12 inches high. It's for Chris, he collects them but doesn't have a single hand carved one. I love the branch style and the face that comes out of the tree style, like 'Charlie'. But since he's a collector, anything out of the ordinary with personality will do.

Yes! Stoked to see you're doing this again. Christine and I will want something for sure.

Sean, those look amazing! If I wasn't losing my job, I'd pick one up for sure. :)

wow! thanks for the positive response!

to answer specific questions:

Neat stuff man, very cool.

Can we make requests?

yes i can. shoot me a message with what you have in mind.

Good stuff really liked santa....
do you do animals?

dirtyyyyyy..... but yes, i can and do carve animals. :D

Encouragement?
Sean, these are amazing. I want a santa, 6-12 inches high. It's for Chris, he collects them but doesn't have a single hand carved one. I love the branch style and the face that comes out of the tree style, like 'Charlie'. But since he's a collector, anything out of the ordinary with personality will do.

thanks! there will be alot more santas appearing there as the christmas season approaches.

you guys all rule!

visited your blog last weekend and was amazed by your carvings. I wondered at the time if you had any for sale, and sure enough. I will shoot you a pm.

NICE! My computer wouldn't load the pop up this morning, I have been looking forward to seeing this all day. Great work!

Back
Top Bottom