Women's only weekend at Cyclecraft

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hi girls,

Cyclecraft in Parsipany is having a womens only weekend April 28-30. Seminars, rides, clinics and fashion show. Check out the schedule at:

http://cyclecraft.com/index.cfm

This is a great chance to share with other women, whatever your level. Also may be a great chance to get some research in, for someone thinking of getting a new bike. Plus it should be fun !!! I will be at the Sunday mountain bike event and Fridays fashion show. A woman can never have too many clothes, right? ;)

Ellen (pixychick)

PlayAllDay

I hope it went great today. I wish I could've made it. I didn't get home from work last night until 2:30am and really needed to rest my knee. And since I had to work again today, I wouldn't have had time to shower before work. I definately would like to be at one of your clinics and wish I could've made this one.
I hope you had a great turnout, Ellen.:)
Wendi

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hey Wendi .... we missed having you there. There was a light turn out, but it was a fun and laid back day. Nice to have the guys cook for us too.;)

Good luck next Sunday at Wayway !!!

Ellen

NJ Jess

A beautiful day,..

great weather and fun people. We learned some new skills, getting the cobwebs off of the old ones. I'm really looking forward to riding with all these new people on the trails. New Jersey has so much to offer. The Tourne was a lot like Clayton, just longer. Hope to see you folks at the next one on May 13th, Kittitanny SP. Smiles, NJ jess

Top Bottom