Women's Downhill Clinics @ Mountain Creek

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Join us for our Mountain Creek Spring Women's Downhill Weekend. Enjoy a weekend of riding and confidence building with our skills clinics. Sign up for as many sessions as you like. These clinics are a great opportunity to gain confidence on your bike while working with like-minded women on your downhill mountain bike skills. Our Women's Downhill weekend is offered in collaboration with Kathi Krause and Dirt Rock n Root Training LLC. Kathi is a 3X World Masters and 5X National Downhill Champion and is fully certified by both PMBIA and IMBA for coaching. Joining Kathi will be guest coaches Karen Eagan, Tracey Spiritus and other local female riders.

kaitlyn

September is soooo far away and I have my season pass and new bike! Was fun last year, I just wish it was earlier. Oh well.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
September is soooo far away and I have my season pass and new bike! Was fun last year, I just wish it was earlier. Oh well.
there are 3 different weekend clinics... May, July and September

kaitlyn

Crap, I totally spaced this, went to look up the dates today, and saw the registration is closed. My bad, bummer.

Top Bottom