winner

Hey Forrest, Thanks! I would hook you up but after seeing you battle the OVER sized frame at mercer the bike is just to big...I will keep my eyes open for a smaller CX Bike/frame for you ...Peace out...

From cyclocrossworld web site...:)

Contact | About | Store | View Cart

Back to Home Page
ERNDL GETS EVERYTHING HE WANTS AT MYLES’ RESTAURANT - Whitmore’s Raffle Winners Announce
by Ken Getchell
December 4, 2008
Whitmore's Landscaping Super Cross Cup promoter Myles Romanow has identified the winners of the "Ready, Set, Race!!" raffle, held in conjunction with last week's two-day UCI C1 event in The Hamptons. After spending the Thanksgiving Weekend at Myles' restaurant with Alan "Officer Opie" Atwood making inspections, detections, and neglections of all sorts while referring to the twenty-seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was, Romanow has definitively confirmed that the Grand Prize winner was Charles Erndl of Point Pleasant, New Jersey.

As the Grand Prize winner, Erndl will be competing in future 'cross seasons aboard his brand-new custom-built Richard Sachs Team cyclocross bike fully outfitted with a SRAM Rival drivetrain and Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels. Erndl will also receive a new helmet and new Mavic MTB Shoes to complete the full package of everything he needs to race next year. Erndl can confidently say he got everything he wants at Myles' restaurant.

Riders from seven states won prizes in the Whitmore's Landscaping "Ready, Set, Race!!!" raffle.

Other winners of the sport's biggest raffle were:

SRAM Rival Groupset: Steven Kane, Brightwaters, NY

Shamano Dura-Ace 7850sl wheel set #1: Tristan Carnes, Jamestown, KY

Shamano Dura-Ace 7850sl wheel set #2: Rob Collins, Landenberg, PA

ReynoldsSolstice Wheel Set: Adam Rosenthal, New York, NY

Mavic MTB Shoes: Ian Sullivan, Jericho, VT

FSA Headset: Rod Jinks, Mansfield, TX

Top Bottom