Will we have a season?

The lift being down for maintenece and then weather sucked
That sucks for people that bought day passes. I was there when the thunder started. I rode/pushed up once and rode the jumps for a while but that climb whoops my ass.
hows' the condition of the rentals there? I'd like to go try it out and it seems they have XL's in the fleet. Hoping they get rented much less and are less beat. Just not sure my Ripley is the bike to ride there.
They do a decent job or keeping up with maintenance from what I can tell, but the tires will likely be trashed. It looks like they added some newer model bikes but last years are still in rotation also...not sure what determines you get the newer one or not, maybe size?

That sucks for people that bought day passes. I was there when the thunder started. I rode/pushed up once and rode the jumps for a while but that climb whoops my ass.

They do a decent job or keeping up with maintenance from what I can tell, but the tires will likely be trashed. It looks like they added some newer model bikes but last years are still in rotation also...not sure what determines you get the newer one or not, maybe size?

What area were you riding? We pushed/pedaled up to that right hip for a while. Was thinking of making our way up to lower Dominion but saved lapping that when we got a chair lift up.

What area were you riding? We pushed/pedaled up to that right hip for a while. Was thinking of making our way up to lower Dominion but saved lapping that when we got a chair lift up.
I went up to Lower Dom. The big hip jump is maybe 1/3 of the way up.

Reactions: don
I finally did a thing. Missed first by like half a second. Super tight racing.
32B5168A-347A-4388-82CE-AA23B8CAE48F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom