Will we have a season?

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wanted to try and get my season pass to Creek before the prices go up this year (last year I missed the discount cutoff and had to pay the incredibly expensive full price), but at this point I’m hesitant to even buy a pass. Who knows when they’ll be able to open considering all that’s going on.... if I don’t buy soon then I’ll likely end up missing the discount rate again, but buying now runs the risk of throwing money down the drain if everything remains on hold for months. What is everyone else doing?

yeah I’m obviously not buying anything at the moment, but I wonder if they will extend discounts or just lower the rate altogether when/if they do open....

Considering that they aren’t able to work on the trails for the foreseeable future, I imagine they will be open in the June-July timeframe and will lessen the prices of the season pass accordingly.

I bought creek season passes for me and my son back in november. If I hadn't I probably wouldnt be getting them now. Really hoping the park doesnt open more than a month or two late. But if it does, I'm hoping they refund part of the pass cost as store credit or something. Tough times.

I was planning on getting a season pass but will play it by ear and most likely just get triple plays instead .
I didn't know they did triple plays for bike season....that's a good idea.

I wonder if we could sneak in from south and ride all the enduro trails :banana:

I didn't know they did triple plays for bike season....that's a good idea.

I wonder if we could sneak in from south and ride all the enduro trails :banana:
No need to sneak in if you go in Hamburg wma off 515 and make a bunch of right turns brings you right to the backside of the mtn . Just so happens this is were most of the enduro trails start , I also park here sometimes when its busy just to avoid the crowds .

No need to sneak in if you go in Hamburg wma off 515 and make a bunch of right turns brings you right to the backside of the mtn . Just so happens this is were most of the enduro trails start , I also park here sometimes when its busy just to avoid the crowds .
oh yeah, duh... I got lost in the WMA a few years ago trying to find Creeks "XC trails." We should definitely do that sometime.

Hoping that we at least get the second half of the season. Part of me wants to buy a pass just to keep some cash flowing into the place, especially given the horrendous winter season.

Hoping that we at least get the second half of the season. Part of me wants to buy a pass just to keep some cash flowing into the place, especially given the horrendous winter season.
a buddy and I were just talking about this.... worst ski season in years followed by a potential summer closure / at best partial season... they are going to be hurt for sure.

Haha. I was up there the other day with my dog trying to find the darn trails.

i was about to buy a pass just when this bullshit started. I'll probably do the triple play thing depending on what happens. The season pass is good because you can park in the upper lot on busy days.

Unfortunately that is what my son asked for for his Xmas present so that was his big gift this year.. I hope they have some sort of season or at least some kind of carry over towards next year..

Was there even a pre-sale, at a discounted price this off-season? Right now they're listed at $360, which I believe is the full price. I don't remember hearing about a presale during the winter. Every year I buy it in advance at the discounted price, but I just don't recall seeing anything on their website or receiving any emails.

Was there even a pre-sale, at a discounted price this off-season? Right now they're listed at $360, which I believe is the full price. I don't remember hearing about a presale during the winter. Every year I buy it in advance at the discounted price, but I just don't recall seeing anything on their website or receiving any emails.
I didn't get mine until May last year and I think I paid a lot more than $360...

1590089655357.png

Back
Top Bottom