Wildlife

MuniMan

Timber Rattler in Sterling while doing trail maintenance. This one came slthering through where I was putting in a drainage ditch. About 3' long, nice and plump. Its been eating well.

The other half of the trail crew saw another one where they were working, and a bear was spotted on the walk out.

IMG_4114[1].JPG

IMG_E4115[1].JPG

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Red Squirrel - ok, first post says no squirrels, but hey, not a grey squirrel.

IMG_3777.JPG

do moths count?

IMG_3770 (1).JPG

serviceguy

Busy day at Ringwood State park last Friday, one snake (not a Justin Timberlake Rattler, it was black) and two foxes...and two guys pushing a boat on Cape Road...

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was in Lewis Morris yesterday and didn’t see a hawk that was just off the trail. As I rode by it took off and scared the crap out of me. They are always cool to see up close.
Dude, that happened to me with a turkey before sunrise and I still have flashbacks.

blackburn1973

Do they have bald eagles in Mercer Park? I took my neighbor there and thought we saw one. Whatever it was it was huge.
Funny you mention this. Was in the lot by the boathouse a few weeks back and thought I saw a bald eagle fly by but wasn't sure if there were any in that park. Was definitely massive.

Top Bottom