Wildcat intermediate group ride: Thursdays!

Ashcor

BTW, there's a tree down across the trail at the top by where the old house used to be... I'll try and clear it this weekend

68nova200

Looking kinda wet this afternoon... I'm not a huge fan of riding during thunderstorms so count me out for tonight.

Ashcor

I’m reserving judgement until a little later this afternoon but given the weather prediction of thunderstorms this evening I may be canceling tonights ride.

Ill post my decision by 3pm

Ashcor

Yes unfortunately due to the weather prediction and some personal issues I have to deal with today I need to cancel tonights ride.

We’ll do it again same time next week though.

Sorry for the inconvenience all.

Ashcor

Weather is looking pretty ominous for ride time so I'm going to cancel this week. Sorry. Hopefully the weather will cooperate next week.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I hope this continues. I've only ridden there once and have been wanting to go back there again but lack of familiarity of the place have kept me away. I'm hoping maybe in a week or two I'll be able to join.

Ashcor

I hope this continues. I've only ridden there once and have been wanting to go back there again but lack of familiarity of the place have kept me away. I'm hoping maybe in a week or two I'll be able to join.

The goal is to keep it going. Mother nature seems to be a bit against it but we'll keep trying

Marshj

I have recently discovered Wildcat and have been Kayaking at Split Rock for a few years...

Looking forward to joining one of these as the trails are close to us and seem amazing so far from my one ride there, I went in the blue trail north east of the reservior, off charlottesville road, there was a some great single track back in there... where is the best place to find the other trailheads? I want to make sure I am riding the right areas and not causing issues

Top Bottom