Wildcat Group Ride 1/13 Sunday

i'm going to try to make this. But I probably need to be back at my car by 11:30, is that enough time?

I will be here. Obviously, I can lead a more adventurous group if desired. There are some recently completed trails between Charlottesburg and Fugawe that may be interesting to some. I can make this hard, medium, easy or plain stupid hard. Soooo many options.

I'd be in for the plain, stupid hard group. I've heard some of the newer trails between Charlottesburg and Fugawe are sweet

can make this hard, medium, easy or plain stupid hard. Soooo many options.
Probably not a good idea to play Lets Follow Bill on Stupid Hard Trails, it's likely that it won't end well;)
probably need to be back at my car by 11:30, is that enough time?
It will be close, 12:00 will be better. We plan to ride close to 2hrs but with stoppage actual time will be around 3hrs.

Don't forget to bring a second short sleeve shirt, wouldn't want you to get cold :p

It's supposed to be a little warmer than last year so I think @scotth has something a little more seasonally appropriate to wear:

borat2.jpg

In + 1 I hope?

Only if you come out to this ride.

You should just live next to it for years without checking it out, and then hope that you randomly run into someone you know nearby and have them offer to show you what you've been missing. Then you two can start a weekly group ride there to show others what they've been missing :p

Yes just got the confirmation from Lauren. There will be a +1

I am in.

Eric
I have tried to change my name in my profile but I stuck with "dapidude" the source of which is long story.

Back
Top Bottom