Wild Cat Wednesday!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yes...and I mean my two favorites today...tomorrow they could change.

Haha, yeah. We'll probably ride Monga's trails tonight since they will be bone dry. I'll try to scope out orange before the ride, but we'll probably come down that last section of white off of orange instead, because that will be fine. New way down will probably be ok with water just in those two spots up top, but the woods road at the bottom will be a disaster. We'll probably just play it safe though.

xc62701

Yea I'm hitting the road tonight to give it a few more days to dry out before I get back there again. Have fun and post up what's good.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yea I'm hitting the road tonight to give it a few more days to dry out before I get back there again. Have fun and post up what's good.

I was there yesterday in the rain. Lake Ames, Camp, and Oreland were all totally fine. They will be bone dry today.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool those do drain incredibly well. Fireroads not so much.

True, but even they weren't that bad. The woods road from the neighborhood to the top of Camp had no standing water on it. The woods road going around Oreland only had one puddle. The spot by the pond at the bottom of Camp was a disaster, but not really any worse than usual. Though I would expect the woods road section of Beach Glen and the rail bed heading to Oreland are probably fairly horrendous.

notcho

Splitrock road and gravel up to hawkwatch were in great shape this morning...if you’re into that type of thing.

Top Bottom