Wiggles on MTBNJ

bozizle

Is it me or was there some crazy arab messages on the site early this morning that said mtbnj was hacked? Either way I'm glad it's back up

T

tlnj

Is it me or was there some crazy arab messages on the site early this morning that said mtbnj was hacked? Either way I'm glad it's back up

What? That's crazy talk. I was on this site all morning and saw no such thing.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wiggles? here? contact the owners, this is absurd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaggz

A strong 7
yeah, it really sucks, but thankfully, gerard and jason have been able to bail us out.

Last edited:

NickDavid

Honestly, you guys aren't going to find out who did this. My suggestion is that you spend all of your time upgrading this program and learning how to truly secure it. If the "hacker" wanted to destroy the website, he would. He's basically informing you to learn how to secure and do it.

Don't go making threats. That's how you really get messed with.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
if they're good enough to hack the site repeatedly like they're doing, they're probably smart enough to have redirected ip adresses. i.e: the ip adress that shows up is not the ip adress related to the computer the hacker used.

T

tlnj

Let's start a pool

Who's with me? $1 says by 9am MTBNJ will have a black background and messages about evil jews*.

*No, no, no, I am not antisemitic, but the hackers apparently were.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
everyone owes tlnj a dollar...

this wont stop untill the security is drastically upgraded somehow. not sure why someone would target a site like this, it's not like this is big business or anything. but they will keep doing it.

"Don'? Worr? I Did't delet any files

for more security to your web site
r7e@hotmail.com

sorry admin but you don't have any security in your web site ..

Don't Say No Or Stop Please,..

But Protect Your Fucking Site .."

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh I get it. TLNJ hacks the site, then bets us $1 it won't happen again. Well I'm on to you buddy.

We have a clue as to how this may have happened. I'm of the opinion that he's automated it at this point. So I think it may be going off at te same time every night, and maybe during the day. So I think yesterday was around 2:00 when it blew again? So we'll see if this time we figured it out.

We're also going to vBulletin to see if there's an exposure they don't know about. And I emailed the guy straight up to ask him what we need to do. Figure why not just ask him?

T

tlnj

Oh I get it. TLNJ hacks the site, then bets us $1 it won't happen again. Well I'm on to you buddy.

We have a clue as to how this may have happened. I'm of the opinion that he's automated it at this point. So I think it may be going off at te same time every night, and maybe during the day. So I think yesterday was around 2:00 when it blew again? So we'll see if this time we figured it out.

We're also going to vBulletin to see if there's an exposure they don't know about. And I emailed the guy straight up to ask him what we need to do. Figure why not just ask him?

Yes, it was me. All this hacking was just a fiendishly clever get rich quick scheme.

Norm, this hacking has been like clockwork, so you might be right with your idea that it's automated.

Did the scum bag email you back?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No email, unfortunately.

Apparently there's an Arabic message board out there that links to MTBNJ, soooo, someone is out there bragging about it, I presume. By any chance, do we have an Arabic speaking folk among us who can register and read what the message says?

Yeah, I know, not very likely.

On the plus side, my red username now means that people like you get new subtitles at my whim.

Top Bottom