Why did you choose your bike?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What are your thoughts on the resolutions?

I ran the Adrenalines (the Resolution is the new version of the Adrenaline) most of '06 and I really liked the tire. If you run really low PSI they're not good, since they're a light tire and prone to sidewall tearing. But we're talking really low, like 20 PSI. At 30 they're solid. Used them for the 24 race this year and really liked them. I'll be buying another pair soon.

D

DANSPANK

Hey, do you run your resolutions tubeless? I have resolutions on my Stump and was thinking about taking some weight out of the wheels and going tubeless...

Not So Fast

Pushed and Resolutions

I didn't have much of a choice since the shock was lock down. My choice was send it to FOX, buy a new shock or have it PUSHed. I think the cheapest and best option was PUSH. I really haven't notice much of a difference with the PUSHed shock. It does have a little bit of a stiffer feel which I like. I'm happy with my decision. The turn around was about a week.

The Resolutions are good. They're better than the Adrenalines. They're lighter and don't wear out as quickly as the Ads. They grip and corner well. I run them with tubes.

Top Bottom