Why can't we have jumps?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I went to a park a little bit ago and they had this

PXL_20210320_181152120.jpg

It's was a state park, I don't see how this is palatable but jumps are too much of a liability?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
dd0.gif

Karate Monkey

It's was a state park, I don't see how this is palatable but jumps are too much of a liability?

There's a world of difference between a well engineered system (like Creek or that-other-place-up-north-with-flow-trails-that-I-can't-remember-the-name-of) and Jim Bobby deciding that he's gonna make a gap with a 2x6 and some sticks.

Shit, even that park that's sandy in the middle of the state that has definitely-not-legal jumps has a couple there that just straight land flat or have a tree in the landing zone. How comfortable are you with someone building something like that?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
There's a world of difference between a well engineered system (like Creek or that-other-place-up-north-with-flow-trails-that-I-can't-remember-the-name-of) and Jim Bobby deciding that he's gonna make a gap with a 2x6 and some sticks.

Shit, even that park that's sandy in the middle of the state that has definitely-not-legal jumps has a couple there that just straight land flat or have a tree in the landing zone. How comfortable are you with someone building something like that?

I'm going to use the second amendment argument that because they're not legal means those making them shouldn't be and those who can don't because they can't.

I wouldn't be scared of jumps if they were a regular thing, do other states have a problem with rogue jumps maybe but that's no different than us with rogue trails.

Top Bottom