Who's that Girl? - Ladies' talk

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Walmart has a unicorn helmet, but only in kid sizes. Thats not fair.

Can I ride a beach cruiser at hartshorn?

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm game for a hartshorne ride. i mean shore traffic (yuck) but maybe i can learn something about how to bring the hotness quotient up over here in lewis morris. my unicorn horn is in the shop tho... and i'm fresh out of douchebag* spray for those scary douchebag-on-the-trail encounters (they're seriously worse than hungry bears... uggh... i mean the axe body spray smell alone!) but i am game for meeting up for a ride. maybe we can sit in the parking lot and braid each other's hair and paint our nails and stuff too.

but seriously... i'm in. :D

* clarification on whether i should hyphenate douchebag is appreciated.
** also quotient? quota? my brain is broken right now. my lady brain can only handle so much thinking.

Last edited:

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
i'm game for a hartshorne ride. i mean shore traffic (yuck) but maybe i can learn something about how to bring the hotness quotient up over here in lewis morris. my unicorn horn is in the shop tho... and i'm fresh out of douchebag* spray for those scary douchebag-on-the-trail encounters (they're seriously worse than hungry bears... uggh... i mean the axe body spray smell alone!) but i am game for meeting up for a ride. maybe we can sit in the parking lot and braid each other's hair and paint our nails and stuff too.

but seriously... i'm in. :D

* clarification on whether i should hyphenate douchebag is appreciated.
** also quotient? quota? my brain is broken right now. my lady brain can only handle so much thinking.

Sorry for butting in to this thread, but I do have some bear spray left over from Wyoming you can borrow. It's not as strong as DB spray but if should work in a pinch.

It has a 30 foot range.

Ghundi

What day works for people to ride? I can usually do Friday after 4:30 or any time on the weekends.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm coming from morristown so it's going to have to be a weekend... unless you want to hold off until the very end of august... i have two weeks vacation at that time...

i'm checking my schedule now... i have a shit ton of stuff i'm trying to organize... ironically it's all bike related.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok ladies--

you know how much i love the all-women's rides... and i'd really like to meet up and get a personal tour of hartshorne with @Ghundi ... i know summer can be rough with shore traffic and vacations... and then we start to get into more races with cross season... if you're interested in joining me on a road trip, please chime in here... and tag anyone i've missed who you think might be interested. (i'll drive!) :D

@ajcourain @Dominos @Dominique @mandi @pedals @muddybike
@Robin

Last edited:

kichibot

I'm ready.
20150805_223325.jpg

ajcourain

Retired from burrito Shiffering
My weekends are pretty well shot in August and September, but I've never heard of Hartsthorne so keep me posted because I'd love to join and check out a new place if I can.

Top Bottom