Who's Riding This Weekend?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate, so where are we riding? Mahlon Saturday afternoon?

smarencik said:
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate, so where are we riding? Mahlon Saturday afternoon?

Just say when!

me too. what are the details? of course, the boss must give the final OK in the matter...

if i can't swing this...anyone up for an early am ride (like 7:00) at KVSP or the tourne??

Okay, just throwing this tid-bit out there. I'm doing some R2 upgrades around 11am tomorrow but I should be done in a few hours or so.

ytc100 said:
So, could we say Mahlon at 3pm??

I'm there! I'll call steve if my 2k3 servers blow up and I can't make it. :)

-jay

i think i'm out but i'll call you (scott) on your cell if something changes...have a TON to get done tomorrow/sunday so i may be early morning boy both days.

Awesome ride today! Did a little more then 10 miles and saw some awesome singletrack today.

Looking at the gps overlays again, I have to say that was some tour of the park with only 1 loop back during the first half of the ride (lolipop trail?). What a great park.

smarencik said:
Looking at the gps overlays again, I have to say that was some tour of the park with only 1 loop back during the first half of the ride (lolipop trail?). What a great park.

Just think of how badass it would have been if we included the loop on the other side of weldon road.

Back
Top Bottom