Who's Riding This Weekend?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate, so where are we riding? Mahlon Saturday afternoon?

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate, so where are we riding? Mahlon Saturday afternoon?

Just say when!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
me too. what are the details? of course, the boss must give the final OK in the matter...

if i can't swing this...anyone up for an early am ride (like 7:00) at KVSP or the tourne??

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Okay, just throwing this tid-bit out there. I'm doing some R2 upgrades around 11am tomorrow but I should be done in a few hours or so.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
ytc100 said:
So, could we say Mahlon at 3pm??

I'm there! I'll call steve if my 2k3 servers blow up and I can't make it. :)

-jay

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i think i'm out but i'll call you (scott) on your cell if something changes...have a TON to get done tomorrow/sunday so i may be early morning boy both days.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
Awesome ride today! Did a little more then 10 miles and saw some awesome singletrack today.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Looking at the gps overlays again, I have to say that was some tour of the park with only 1 loop back during the first half of the ride (lolipop trail?). What a great park.

Jason

JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
Looking at the gps overlays again, I have to say that was some tour of the park with only 1 loop back during the first half of the ride (lolipop trail?). What a great park.

Just think of how badass it would have been if we included the loop on the other side of weldon road.

Top Bottom