Who's moving up?

guava

Sorry if this has already been beaten to death elsewhere, but I was wondering who I am racing next year (30-39 expert), and I figured a lot of other people are too, especially with the new categories. So who's bustin' a move? Any of you experts racing in the open cat this year? I heard all of our semis went pro, but not from them.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'll be with you. And Ryan is now old enough to hang out with us as well:D

We will be chasing the likes of Greg Waggoner, Steve Mancuso, and Juan Munster amongst some other stoopid fast guys, should be fun:rofl:

-Jim.

ArmyOfNone

After much internal debate and external discussion (with real people) I decided I am going to start the season in Sport (cat 2 or whatever) and see how things go. But it is my expectation to be moving up sometime during the year.

xc62701

I'll be with you. And Ryan is now old enough to hang out with us as well:D

-Jim.

Watchout... There's a new sheriff in town! And I'll be waaaaay behind him whoever he is. Yep I'll be there a movin up. It should be interesting coming from a field of 10-15 at most to a solid 30 every race. I'll do my part to not blow up though :D

BiknBen

We will be chasing the likes of Greg Waggoner, Steve Mancuso, and Juan Munster amongst some other stoopid fast guys, should be fun:rofl:

You forget me!!:D

They are talking about the 30-39 age group. You haven't been eligible for this group since Reagan was President. :rofl:

you'd be in the 50+ group. When you get that old they don't have an upper limit. They just hope you make it through the race. ;)

RNG1

After much internal debate and external discussion (with real people) I decided I am going to start the season in Sport (cat 2 or whatever) and see how things go. But it is my expectation to be moving up sometime during the year.

Ditto that (without the debate and discussion part), although I can confirm I've moved up in age.

bobkennelly

They are talking about the 30-39 age group. You haven't been eligible for this group since Reagan was President. :rofl:

you'd be in the 50+ group. When you get that old they don't have an upper limit. They just hope you make it through the race. ;)

I knew I could count on one of my wise ass friends to cheer me up, I thought Jimbo was going to beat you to it...
I will be thinking of you at noon when I am plowing through the fields of Central Park on the cross...kendas are back on..

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG

haha ..... you all will be here one day, except we'll be saying "when Obama was President"

.... as for me, I have not decided yet. I can race Cat1women/40+, Cat1women/open or Cat1men/50+. Too many choices, can't we just race?

CrossAddict

Moving on up

I'm trying the pro thing for one year then I'm going back down to expert. Pro on a SS. Now that skiing is over I'll have to start training.:D

-rf

Top Bottom