Who WASN'T at allaire today???

BiknBen

Apparently, Allaire was the place to be today. ChrisG gathered a few of us up. GT2BREW had his own group. Somewhere out in the woods we all came together. All we could do was laugh.

There were probably a dozen MTBNJers in this group: ChrisG, AON, Me, BobKennely, GT2Brew, etc. Who did I miss?

CIMG3556.jpg

As our ride was finishing, JDog and C_Puncher showed up to begin their ride. The lot has been packed like this each weekend for a couple months now.

CIMG3565Large.jpg

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wasn't there, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. To link the photo, click your link. Then right click the image, and hit "view image". Then on the URL bar take out the ?v=0 stuff and use that as your IMG link.

BiknBen

I wasn't there, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. To link the photo, click your link. Then right click the image, and hit "view image". Then on the URL bar take out the ?v=0 stuff and use that as your IMG link.

I don't know what is up with Flickr but it wouldn't give me a link that I could use. I dumped the files on Photobucket instead. Thanks for your patience. :cool:

NJ Jess

Wow

Wow, looks like there would have been a prize or something. Funny! Now I hope to see you guys for trail maintenance too! hee hee

I rode the road for 42 miles in the Pinenees. It was nice, but lonely. Don't you guys have road bikes?

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I rode the road for 42 miles in the Pinenees. It was nice, but lonely. Don't you guys have road bikes?

I do. Now. Picked it up Saturday morning (my belated Xmas gift) and rode both days. I kinda liked it. Sharing the road with cars is awful but it's killer for the legs and it's cool to go that fast.

Downtown Piermont looked like those Allaire photos except with roadies.

PlayAllDay

Waway conditions were dry. Only did a short loop before work. I was wondering if it would be muddy but it was actually fine. Only saw a couple wet spots. Glad to be back on a mt bike. ;)

Frank

Sasquatch
I was there today had a great time. We had a freight train of 17 riders; not sure of any names except Frank H, Rabbit, Chad & Shaun....who almost went for a swim!

fun times today!! Sean had a rough landing off that log too!:eek:

Last edited:

pinkshirtphotos

i did 40 miles around the middle of vernon on a road bike.... average speed of 14mph.... im happy for that being i havent ridden a distance since novemberish

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I was in the Chris G. group...we had fun...I hit that little Getty station on the way out for some Monster and a bagel...and some sour cream and onion ridges...and some salsa combos...I WAS HUNGRY!! Good times, good times, good times...

Top Bottom