Who is at work today

dualfisted

keepin us all safe.....

All secure at the power plant. Maybe on tuesday after doing five days of 12+ hour shifts I MAY be able to get a ride in. You know, maybe I should go to night shifts so I can ride.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Out the door at 7:00, Back home at 5:00. I kind of freaked my clients out by doing my home inspections in a t-shirt with a polo shirt over it.

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
stupid work..

today i had to go to a meeting down in forked river at the powerplant that im doing work at. usually when i go to the plant, I am able to leave a bit early (2ish) and get some riding in, like allaire or 6 mile..or just get home early and ride.

but today i had to come all the way back to the office (mt arlington, by allamuchy) to make sure that a document goes out tonight for another plant......well not really

i make the 2 hour drive back to find out that i DONT need to do anymore work at the office.....great...so now i am stuck here because i cant just leave...and i really have nothing productive to do except hit refresh and wait for more posts...i could be riding now!

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
stupid work..

today i had to go to a meeting down in forked river at the powerplant that im doing work at. usually when i go to the plant, I am able to leave a bit early (2ish) and get some riding in, like allaire or 6 mile..or just get home early and ride.

but today i had to come all the way back to the office (mt arlington, by allamuchy) to make sure that a document goes out tonight for another plant......well not really

i make the 2 hour drive back to find out that i DONT need to do anymore work at the office.....great...so now i am stuck here because i cant just leave...and i really have nothing productive to do except hit refresh and wait for more posts...i could be riding now!

or drinking

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
or both!

haha that reminds me, I won the lottery today at the powerplant and was randomly chosen for a Fitness For Duty test....prettymuch a breathylizer and piss test...good thing i dont start the drinking until AFTER work...

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
good to know that Monmouth Junction is safe but we have a problem here in montclair

i'm sitting upstairs at the computer and the beer is in the basement

Top Bottom