Who is at work today

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
that is quite a pickle you have gotten yourself into, you should teach your dog to fetch beer

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
Murphy only works thurs and sat
Maby you or eileen tom or CC can show uo early for the ride and go downstairs and get me a beer

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
with a crappy rainy day i would have thought that there would be a lot more action going on today

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
i came in this morning with a new box of cereal to have for breakfast, i go to the fridge to get my milk and someone drank it all!!:mad:

now im eating brownies for breakfast...this is not good...i was all excited for my bowl of raisin bran

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
now im eating brownies for breakfast...this is not good...i was all excited for my bowl of raisin bran

Well I guess that's an appropriate start to the holiday season.

Late afternoon yesterday the kid across the street shows up with a bag in his hand. He had pumped us to buy various popcorn items for his boy scouts stuff months ago. My choice was chocolate/caramel covered stuff, at 140 calories a half cup. Let me tell you a half cup is not a lot. It's a fitting start to the holiday season.

This morning a gingerbread train picked us up at the train station, with edible seats!

BiknBen

This morning a gingerbread train picked us up at the train station, with edible seats!

Holly flashback Batman!
You made me think of the scene in Willy Wonka when they go in the first room where everything is edible.

Damn this work Internet filter. I want to add pics of Augustus Gloob with your head. Or Violet Beauregard turning into a blueberry. :rofl:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to help you out but the Internet is flooded with the new Willy Wonka pics. It's just not the same, man.

BiknBen

I was going to help you out but the Internet is flooded with the new Willy Wonka pics. It's just not the same, man.

Agreed. The Gene Wilder Wonka was far better. I was disappointed in the latest one. It's chocolate, not LSD. :rolleyes:

BTW: my burping is due to drinking too much Fizzy Lifting Drink.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
For no particular reason I barfed life never before last night.

Today is starting pretty slow.

Come to the shop and ask for a barfing discount.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Agreed. The Gene Wilder Wonka was far better. I was disappointed in the latest one. It's chocolate, not LSD. :rolleyes:

Not to mention, that little guy that played the ompa lompa is disturbing. I remember he was on an episode of the x-files where he scootted around on a gym-class style scooter and use mind control (or something) to kill people. It has haunted my dreams since...I think Wee-man would have been a far better option.

Top Bottom