Who does one call to reinstall a chimney vent???

The Kalmyk

My buddy Cameron does this specifically. He is a contractor and identified that so many people leave these caps to shit away so he started doing these. Let me know if you want me to connect you. Here is a job he did below...

E03A2BEC-671C-4182-A7E9-E265384EC05F.png

Last edited:

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Well our power is back on, and the vents are also "back on". The cap was just held in place with a nail hammered down on each corner, in surprised it didn't come off sooner! We have some screws in each side for the time being.

My buddy Cameron does this specifically. He is a contractor and identified that so many people leave these caps to shit away so he started doing these. Let me know if you want me to connect you. Here is a job he did below...

View attachment 146277

Might need to get a quote from him. Does he just do the cap or chimney work too? Some of the sleeves were damaged during the massacre.

The Kalmyk

Well our power is back on, and the vents are also "back on". The cap was just held in place with a nail hammered down on each corner, in surprised it didn't come off sooner! We have some screws in each side for the time being.

Might need to get a quote from him. Does he just do the cap or chimney work too? Some of the sleeves were damaged during the massacre.

He does both Matt. I will pm you

Top Bottom